|Companies like yours turn to commercial equipment leasing and financing instead of bank loans for many reasons: financing gets you the equipment you need to ramp up your business without dipping into your credit; equipment financing maximizes your cash flow; and equipment financing can provide a very attractive tax write-off.
But with Landmark's equipment financing plans and 25 Years of experience, you get 3 more benefits that make leasing even sweeter:
Landmark is a "direct underwriter" meaning we can approve your request directly, no middleman. Our rates are competitive but we aren't governed by the same restrictions as banks.
- Quick Approvals - Each request personally reviewed
- Flexible Terms – stepped payment plans, seasonal schedules, custom terms.
- Minimal Paperwork – see how short and easy our application form is.
So we can offer more creative, flexible, user-friendly terms and we can do it faster. And when a busy company needs equipment financing to keep running on schedule, speed matters!
How To Know If Landmark Is Right For You
Our Equipment Financing Services cover every conceivable type of commercial equipment, both new and used: heavy machinery, manufacturing and construction, specialty trucks and trailers, telecom equipment, computer hardware and software, office furniture, restaurant and recreational equipment, etc.
Landmark is a sound choice for your equipment finance / lease if:
How Landmark Equipment Leasing Works
- You have a well-run company in a tough-to-finance industry.
- You want flexible terms that take into account the unique needs of your industry.
- Your business is growing and needs cash flow to preserve and create working capital
- You need cutting edge equipment that tends to become obsolete quickly.
- You need a plan that lets you choose to either keep or return the equipment at the end of the lease.
Simply fill out our short online credit application form. If more information is needed, we'll get in touch with you.
Then, we'll send the equipment lease documents for you to sign. Once we get them back signed, the vendor will be notified to deliver the equipment to you. Fast and flexible, just the way you like it.
Landmark Financial Corporation has been in business for 25 years and is headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO. It handles equipment finance for businesses in all 50 US states.
|For a Quick Quote
Enter Amount Here